Digital Marketing Producer
Mighty Kingdom is Australia’s largest independent game development studio. We are looking for a talented Digital Marketing Producer who is passionate about planning and creating high quality marketing collateral for current and upcoming game titles.
We are looking for a passionate candidate who can bring innovation and creativity in their approach in creating marketing collateral.
In this position you will primarily be responsible for planning and creating a wide variety of visual marketing content using Photoshop and After Effects.
You will be able to create a wide range of assets on multiple mediums, including but not limited to: performance marketing channels, social media, web graphics, ad creatives, game pitches, and videos. You must be versatile in working with and manipulating already-created art assets into polished, usable formats across the same wide range of mediums as well as identifying and communicating the asset needs for your creatives.
Qualifications and Experience:
- 2-3 years of experience working as a designer or artist in marketing, advertising, branding or similar role
- Proficiency in Photoshop and After Effects,
- Good knowledge of Illustrator a plus but not required
- Proven graphic design skills
- Good communication and relationship skills, ability to work well with others
- Self-driven, responsible and passionate about details
- Strong visual and art direction skills
- Excellent time management skills with ability to prioritise
- Experience in App marketing or video games industry preferred but not required
Your responsibilities will include:
- Transforming existing art assets provided by the art team into a wide variety of dynamic, compelling marketing creatives
- Be a proactive marketing contributor and bring a thorough understanding of the ever-changing competitive landscape of mobile gaming trends
- Working on art for different projects and multiple mediums
- Build and deliver high quality marketing art assets
- Generate concepts & artworks to support game marketing activities such as Video & Display ads, iOS/Google Play Storefront Assets, Game Launch Campaigns
- Communicate and problem solve with studio leadership, discipline leads and other members of the art team where applicable towards the creation of high quality marketing collateral.
A bit about Mighty Kingdom
- A new opportunity at Australia’s largest independent game development studio
- A diverse team that values collaboration and creative problem solving
- Flexible work environment (flexible hours, work from home) and a CBD location
- Uncapped leave, including all statutory leave, menstrual and menopause leave, and recharge leave for when you just need a break.
- Superannuation paid throughout parental leave.
Please apply to email@example.com with the subject line “Digital Marketing Producer”, with your CV and cover letter.
|1300 114 966|