Senior Rigging and Pipeline TD
Mighty Kingdom, Australia’s largest independent game development studio are looking for a talented full-time Senior Rigging and Pipeline TD to join our Tech Art team in Adelaide, South Australia!
● Winner of Australia Game Developer Awards studio of the year.
● A diverse team that values collaboration and creative problem solving.
● Competitive salary.
● Flexible work environment (flexible hours, work from home) and a CBD location.
● Uncapped leave, including all statutory leave, additional personal leave, menstrual and menopause leave, and recharge leave for when you just need a break.
● Employer paid parental leave including superannuation paid throughout parental leave.
● Development and maintenance of Maya tools, systems, and interfaces to optimise project and studio-wide pipeline solutions, and ensuring crew are working seamlessly within them.
● Development and maintenance of coded rig modules, ensuring rig updates are seamless for the modelling and animation teams.
● Maintain documentation on pipelines, APIs, and processes.
● Provide mentorship and guidance to less experienced team members.
● Provide technical support to non-technical team members.
● Provide on-boarding and training to non-technical team members for tools and processes.
Qualifications / Experience:
● 3+ years experience essential as a Maya Developer or related role in a game development or animation studio.
● Computer Science or equivalent background is a big plus.
● Demonstrated expert experience in Python for Maya.
● Knowledge in Maya C++ API a big plus but not required.
● Demonstrated understanding of game pipeline.
● Demonstrated experience in Game Engines. UE4 a big plus.
● Understanding of Asset Management Systems.
● Demonstrated experience building or optimising existing content creation pipelines.
● Expert and generalist knowledge of Maya.
● Confident with source control.
● Demonstrated knowledge in batch exporting/baking animation data.
● Ability to competently rig characters and props.
● Expert understanding of rigging standards and workflows.
● Flexible hours: With core hours of 10-4pm, employees can structure their work hours however it suits their lifestyle.
● Work from home: Whether it’s a regular day or last-minute, all employees can work from home when they need to.
● Cutting-edge leave options: Uncapped leave, including all statutory leave, additional personal leave, menstrual and menopause leave and recharge leave for when you just need a break.
● Paid parental leave: Employer paid parental leave from day 1 for every new parent or carer, including superannuation paid throughout parental leave.
● Career Development: 1on1s, discipline representative support and a broad support network
create an environment for you to learn, grow and reach your career potential.
● Adelaide lifestyle: Great CBD location surrounded by some of Australia’s best restaurants and bars, and just 20 minutes drive from the beach and wine regions.
Please apply to email@example.com with the subject line “Rigging and Pipeline TD”, with your CV, cover letter and portfolio. Only applications that include a cover letter and are submitted via firstname.lastname@example.org will be reviewed.
Interviews will be conducted as applications are received.